This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aptx lossless not working asus ROG phone 7 ultimate

fiualploii
Star II

Aptx lossless works only from time to time, i am using a portable headphones amplifier with aptx lossless, ifi idsd diablo 2, i am using tidal and Spotify as player, i have switched on and off every setting available from Bluetooth to sound settings in music app as well in phone settings and x mode etc, i observed that the aptx lossless indicator on amp is turning on sometimes, when i go into a game on the phone the lossless works, when i go out still playing the tidal music aptx lossless turns to aptx adaptive, it is not a compatibility problem,  while writing this aptx lossless works, i just went into developer's options and changed some settings i already forgot about, it would be nice to have a prof whenever a Bluetooth codec is on or off, i can't complain about the music quality, however it would be nice to have some accurate control over Bluetooth codec,

1 REPLY 1

kmcmurtrie
Rising Star II

"Lossless" is just one bitrate of Aptx-Adaptive.  It requires optimal conditions and it's not really lossless.

You'll need to make sure 2.4 GHz WiFi is disabled and there's no interference around.  Bluetooth works great for keyboards and voice calls but it becomes very sensitive to interference at higher bitrates.