This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suing ASUS regarding OEM unlock

qorrymarzuki
Star II

I've seen some guys on XDA get full refunded by Asus for their Zenfone phone. I'm trying to do the same, and you all should too. I feel disappointed that ASUS blatantly lied about OEM unlocking tool that supposed to release last year. Any help would be appreciated. Also I'm the guy that my family and colleagues ask if they want to buy PC/laptop/phone. And because of this issue, I will not stop to discourage ASUS products and tell anyone I know to not buy products from ASUS untill they fix their scummy tactics to consumer. Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Killer74
Star I

Also, they should fix the **bleep**ing ROG PHONE 6 camera Bootloop Error!!!!!

Falcon_ASUS

@qorrymarzuki 
ASUS doesn’t have a relevant service policy regarding the case report you referenced, and therefore ASUS cannot commit to a refund. 

Maybe not, but you should Y last commit to fixing the known and prominent issues. 

I loved this phone, but if this is not resolved, I will never buy ASUS again

Asus already have paid 1 customer cause of that, so this is not true @Falcan if somone buied the phone where it was possible to unlock and then suddenly after it arrived you have taken that opportunity it will lead to unfair conditions where customer decided to buy it cause of that opportunity, you will have to undo or give a refund.