Screen of ROG Phone 6 is too sensitive!

thaipham1410
Star II

Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 6 12/256
Firmware Version: WW_33.0610.2810.72
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Touch Screen
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed the screen of the ROG Phone 6 to be too sensitive, which is caused by the screen sampling rate being too high, leading to inadvertent touches.

I temporarily fixed this problem by using the "ultra durable" mode in the Armory Crate app, where the option to force downsampling the touch sampling frequency is optional.

However, I would like Asus to include that customization in the system settings so that it can be adjusted at will, avoiding the errors in the overly sensitive touch. Please consider this matter, thanks to Asus development team!

20 REPLIES 20

is it since Android 13? i didnt noticed that on Android 12

No, this problem still from Android 12

ahh i see.. i hope asus read forums and bring a fix

abhip1986
Rising Star I

Yes i often face with this with or without ultra mode ..first of all the phone is heavy and then the way we hold there might be your index touching the screen unknowingly which causes difficulty to scroll ...this is sensitivity issue 

Wow i just found androd 13 is out and update is pending for my phone. Guys should I do it?