Screen of ROG Phone 6 is too sensitive!

thaipham1410
Star II

Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 6 12/256
Firmware Version: WW_33.0610.2810.72
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Touch Screen
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed the screen of the ROG Phone 6 to be too sensitive, which is caused by the screen sampling rate being too high, leading to inadvertent touches.

I temporarily fixed this problem by using the "ultra durable" mode in the Armory Crate app, where the option to force downsampling the touch sampling frequency is optional.

However, I would like Asus to include that customization in the system settings so that it can be adjusted at will, avoiding the errors in the overly sensitive touch. Please consider this matter, thanks to Asus development team!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thaipham1410
Star II

Good new!

Everythings is work fine after update fw 33.0610.2810.81

Touch experience is back to normal. Thanks, Asus

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

WoodsBeatle
Star I

you can tailor touch sensitivity in armoury crate. there is another option to turn off glove mode in settings

No, i was tested. Change touch sensitivity doesn't fix problem. It only fixed by chosen "Force lower touch sampling rate" on "Ultra Durable" mode. X-Mode don't have this option 😞

I agree with this , thanks for the suggestion i will try using ultramode and see how it works. Nevertheless it is not a long term solution and asus should definitely take some action on this in upcoming Android 13 update. I created a similar thread about touch issues and i am not getting any response from Asus team

You must try Ultra Durable mode. It only fixed by turn on "Force lower touch sampling rate" on "Ultra Durable" mode setting. It fixed sensitive