Christophur
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 6
Firmware Version: latest version
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: after 3rd day of usage
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): not related to app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My Battery backup on Rog phone 6 is only 10hrs even after a factory reset. I reached out to service center, they had the phone for a week and tested and said battery is all good. But when I went there and checked, battery was draining crazy fast (5% under 25mins). I reported to them but they said thats pretty normal and returned the phone.
I have screenshots of proof that shows battery draining fast over time of just using Instagram for 2 mins.
And I also have a screenshot took by service person (Authentic ASUS Service Center) . That screenshot shows on 1hr of Instagram usage on 100% full charge, the battery drained to 91% and battery backup was showing 9hrs.
And they said it's normal. I need a replacement ASAP.
screenshot-20221210-163725-asus-launcher.jpg
screenshot-20221205-164958-settings.jpg
screenshot-20221210-162633-asus-launcher.jpg
screenshot-20221210-162316-asus-launcher.jpg
screenshot-20221210-161718-asus-launcher.jpg
screenshot-20221210-160633-asus-launcher.jpg
screenshot-20221206-180100-settings.jpg
screenshot-20221210-162952-asus-launcher.jpg
screenshot-20221210-161021-asus-launcher.jpg

Note: screenshots of home screen is where you can notice battery drain over time on exploring settings and 2mins of Instagram usage. I got the phone from service center with 60% of charge..
And also there was no sim insterted and it was fully used over Wifi
11 REPLIES 11

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II

Hi, when you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:

1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

I hope you are on the latest software version.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.