Audio Wizard frustrating oversight

smac
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 6
Firmware Version: not sure
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: consistent issue
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Audio Wizard (not sure the version
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I bought this phone because it's the only phone with a quad dac + built in amp and a good system EQ.. I'm a big audiophile with a collection of different audio devices that would make use of this.
Very excited to find that the sound is great, but then when I went to switch between devices (all devices require different EQ settings to sound good to my ear)... I realized there's no way to save different sound profiles.
My Shure se535s need a mid boost + treble cut, my Sennheiser HD650s just need a slight bass boost, and my car's sound system is tuned and needs the raw signal without any manipulation.
To switch between these requires that I manually adjust the eq, and I have had to resort to writing down what the optimal eq settings are for each device and taking a minute before using them to adjust the eq.
I would love to see the ability to save multiple sound profiles (this is super standard with all eq's) or even a bypass switch at least.. so I don't accidentally blow my cars sub when I forget to flatten the eq after using my Shures.

18 REPLIES 18

iAmPhilo
Star III
smac

Reading your comments again it's like you guys don't think I deserve to be helped, and want me to feel ashamed that I even asked.

You both like to spend your time trolling a gaming phone forum looking for people to be shitty to?

View post
Don't worry about it mate, the two people are one of the most disliked in the forum. So it's understandable that you felt that way.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
iAmPhilo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/233542#Comment_233542

Don't worry about it mate, the two people are one of the most disliked in the forum. So it's understandable that you felt that way.

View post
pretty sure a coping user like you are more disliked.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
iAmPhilo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/233542#Comment_233542

View post
Having a few years of experience (from ibm36, Intel 8080, Zilog Z80 to Intel Xeon Scalable & Arm) technology fan, programmer, system and network technician, barcode, former R&D & Support director, technology watch, fan (obviously more now) from ASUS motherboard and Graphics, I registered on Zentalk to help having XXL free time when I bought my ROG5 after evaluating the market, the competition, the +&-, ignoring its fragility because it will never experience a risk of bending.
2 months later, the firmware updates made me regret my purchase and it got worse and worse
it is also the beginning of the WIFI blackouts in India and has now spread to all continents, I haven't followed the ZF8 too much but it seems the same.
The non-recall of ROG5 for an exchange, refund, or a perean solution shows the disdain of asus towards users, in France the expression "Cochon de payers" would fit us like a glove, difficult to keep the meaning in English, can be "that the pig getting fooled and tricked into paying" or "Pig of payers" or "pay and shut up"
Then came the ROG6 and ZF9, except for Wifi (hardware) the power supply is as fragile as the ROG5, the ROG 6 adds a component that burns the camera (still not seen a reminder), the firmwares are worse and even more unstable .
The ROG6D Ultimate could have saved the furniture, but that was without taking into account what appears to be internal ASUS sabotage.
After an Aerocooler 5 as inefficient as it is useless, the AeroCooler 6 deactivates the very cold modes when needed and has no pin other than the power supply, exit HDMI.
As for the Médiatek 9000, which manages consumption on top, the ultra-durable Asus mode increases consumption, it's to die of laughing or crying, everyone's choice.
if you want a Smartphone because it bears the name ASUS, like the big mountain bike brands that put suntour XCM and mechanical tektro for double or triple the price of a better equipped but less known mountain bike free a you.
At my age, I have nothing left to prove, I don't give a damn about your opinion and those who think the same, for others, as far as possible I will continue to help them, although with ASUS it's getting closer more mission impossible than anything else.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.