This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Triggers keeps ghost touching

kyledustin
Star II

My right air trigger keeps ghost touching, it's unusable, how to fix this please?

4 REPLIES 4

Here are some steps to exorcise those ghostly touches:

Cleanliness First:
Sometimes, a simple cleaning ritual works wonders. Grab a soft cloth and gently wipe your air trigger. Dust and grime might be the culprits.
Imagine you’re giving your trigger a spa day—refreshing and rejuvenating!
Check for Screen Protectors or Covers:
Ghost touches can be triggered by incompatible screen protectors or covers.
Remove them temporarily and see if the issue persists. If the ghostly ballet stops, consider getting a compatible protector.
Restart Your Device:
A digital reboot can clear lingering spirits. Press and hold the power button, then choose “Restart.”
It’s like a mystical incantation to banish unwanted phantoms.
Update Firmware and Drivers:
Visit your device’s settings and check for system updates. Sometimes, a firmware update contains the magic spell to fix such issues.
Update your device drivers too—they’re like the magical scrolls that enhance performance.
Calibrate the Air Trigger:
Dive into your device settings (usually under “Advanced” or “Customization”).
Find the air trigger calibration option. Recalibrate it—it’s like fine-tuning a musical instrument.
Check for Rogue Apps:
Sometimes misbehaving apps AarpMembership summon ghost touches. Uninstall any recently installed apps or those known for causing touch issues.
Imagine you’re banishing unruly spirits from your app graveyard.

kyledustin
Star II

here is the video recording, I am not tapping the Right Air triggee but it keeps doing that. Please respond ASAP, Thank you

Hello @kyledustin 

Thanks for the video, that looks pretty odd, does this happen with all games or a specific one?
And which firmware version are you on? You can check this by going to Settings > System > About phone > Build number

every game has this issue not only CODM, my build number end in .276