This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 6 34.0210.0210.267 LATEST FIRMWRE GHOST TOUCH

Hxntai
Star I

After the latest update 34.0210.0210.267 ghost touch appears you can't event use the phone anymore you can't press the screen anymore because of the ghost touch, can we just have a rollback package to A13 the stable one.

3 REPLIES 3

Stau
Star I

@Hxntai wrote:

After the latest update 34.0210.0210.267 ghost touch appears you can't event use the phone anymore you can't press the screen anymore because of the ghost touch, can we just have a rollback package to A13 the stable one.

SAME I freaked out because I thought I did something so I search it up to see why it was like that, I am glad that at least it isn't my fault but I regret buying this phone I should have bought an iPhone or a Samsung much better choices 

same really regretting getting this unit, not even a year of using it. can't even downgrade to A13 to check if it will fix the ghost touch issue -_-

Hello @Hxntai 

Do the ghost touches happen in specific apps? Could you please share a video on how it happens?
I could also recommend doing a factory reset, as in some cases some issues can appear after Android updates.