Mr_chaudhary
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 5S - Zs676ks
Firmware Version:31.0810.1226.91
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence: permanent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
==My wifi and hotspot both stopped working suddenly . I can use mobile data only but wifi is not starting . My ROG 5s is just 4 months old. It happend just afterr3-4 days f om rreceiving an update from for firmwareAsus ,Please guide how to fix this problem as soon as possible om Rog==========================
8 REPLIES 8

Mr_chaudhary
Star I
screenshot-20220807-221523776.jpg
Screenshot pf the firmware information.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
well, fk. This means all Rog phones are screwed even after logicboard replacement.

muizzv
Star I
I'm having the same issue on my Rog phone 5. I downgraded my phone to Android 11 & Wi-Fi worked great for a few days and all of a sudden my phone got switched off automatically and after I turned it on I'm facing the same issue again. Right now I'm on Android 11 and moreover I'm having issues streaming videos on Netflix and Prime video as my widevine certification shows "L3". I had also been to the service center and they told me that it would take 10-15 days for the problem to get solved. I'm out of Warrenty and it will charge me extra for the repair, I had even sent a feedback to the CEO office and I got a call from them saying they have forwarded the issue to the developers. I'm upset that I spent so much on a premium phone which is total shit. I hope that they solve this major issue ASAP @Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP @falansu I don't even know whom to tag.

Aaryl
Star II
This is so horrible. Asus does not know how to maintain their flagship phones. Developers should get sacked for rolling out such disasters.