monalac
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5S
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.114
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WI-FI
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Wi-Fi stopped working after rebooting 24 hours ago. Help to solve. Rebooted many times throughout the day. Whats the solution?
58 REPLIES 58

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Jops

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/226628#Comment_226628

Mine just kept on turning the wifi off itself, hotspot indicate error, while my old HTC has detected 20+ wifi networks around my apartment, i couldn't even control my TV set due to the issue of not having my phone connected, we used alot of smart-tech at home, but then everything needs to be in the same network, not able to use my phone to control my sweeper drone is a headache

View post
There's no need to answer Gomez, he's a Boot with an artificial intelligence who is 15 years behind.
This topic dates from September 3 and you have little chance that a moderator will read it again, recreate a new post for your wifi problem and above all tag an ASUS moderator for this warranty problem, otherwise, he will just advise you to visit the service center

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, Jops.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I have sent you a private message for more detail information , please check.
Thank you!

Jops
Star II
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, Jops.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I have sent you a private message for more detail information , please check.

Thank you!

View post
Will just send it to service center, as CS adviced, wrong spelling si boot, baka bot yan

GAMIID
Star I
У меня та же проблема, перестал работать вайфай, обратился в сервис сказали чтоб ждал 45 дней, теперь я без телефона два месяца, Асус разочаровал

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi, GAMIID.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox. Thank you!