monalac
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5S
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.114
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WI-FI
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Wi-Fi stopped working after rebooting 24 hours ago. Help to solve. Rebooted many times throughout the day. Whats the solution?
58 REPLIES 58

Shaad
Star II

I am facing the same problem my wifi is nit showing any available network.. when I chat with them online they asked to to do factory reset to the phone I follow the step and nothing happens the phone was same.. then I contacted them again they told me to send for repair as it should be replace the motherboard.. this company is not to be trust.. can u please tell me a way I can fix this please its disgusting me when I cannot connect to my home wifi..

Shaad
Star II

I got the same problem with the device.. they send an update and it corrupt the wifi and hotspot system.. I think they do it on purpose to fool people to fill up their pocket.. they know without wifi this phone is useless and they deliberately mess up the system so you get depressed with a new buy phone and asked them to change the motherboard..this companies is fraud cheating people.. I will never buy anything from them now not even laptop.. I will never recommend my friend I will put this in social media aswell..

Jainendra
Star I

Mine too. How can we get it restored?

RoamW
Star I

My city doesn't even have the service center, so I might not have it to use for weeks ....

Really disappointed. Not even 2 years of owning it.