Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to download manual update ?

it disappear from website

how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Nastradamus 
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions.  
Thank you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

keren_ASUS

Hello @メオースナ 

We apologize for the inconvenience of this, but you will need to reach out to your region's customer support for help with downloads. Thanks! 

Доброго времени суток. А если в регионе нет такой службы!?? Как быть, ехать в другой регион? если так то это сопряжено с затратами, причем солидными. Это очень неудобно и неприятно с точки зрения политики поддержки клиентов с устройствами премиального сегмента.
Подскажите это временное отсутствие раздела "BIOS &FIRMWARE" на сайте или это теперь навсегда??
---------
Good day. And if there is no such service in the region!?? How to be, go to another region? if so, it comes at a cost, and a substantial one at that. This is very inconvenient and unpleasant in terms of customer support policy with premium segment devices.
Tell me this is a temporary absence of the "BIOS & FIRMWARE" section on the site or is it now forever ??

@Nastradamus 
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions.  
Thank you.

В том - то и дело что у меня не последняя версия прошивки. У меня установлена WW_33.0210.0210.200, а последняя прошивка 33.0210.0210.229. Вот и хотелось получить поддержку в этом вопросе. Чтоб хотя бы на форуме выложили ссылку на пакет ручного обновления. А то новость о новой версии есть, а скачать негде!
----
The fact of the matter is that I do not have the latest firmware version. I have WW_33.0210.0210.200 installed, and the latest firmware is 33.0210.0210.229. So I would like to get support in this matter. So that at least on the forum they posted a link to the manual update package. And then there is news about the new version, but there is nowhere to download it!