This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since the latest update 18.0840.2104.56, the CPU clock frequency drops Pubg Lag issue Please Help Me

gopinath11212
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Try to download patch 18.0840.2104.57 manually from asus website
I hope it will solve your problem

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi gopinath11212,
Are you referring to BGMI as it is specific to India + servers. Can you show a screen recording for this issue. Please also share the settings you are using for the game.

krnapj
Rising Star I
Donot focus on the clock speed , after turning the gaming tuning and hardcore tuning to max from the armory crate,I get stable 60 fps on rog 5 n also stable 90 fps with config file .only the issue of ghost touch remains for me

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
Its not just pubg! Wild Rift always <120 fps and fluctuate like cheap crap, Genshin still fluctuate, at least no throttle. Hate unstable fps everywhere. Asus claim its "Gaming Phone" but its just ordinary phone with bad software and design. Look at chinese gaming phones, proper cooling solutions whick works far better than asus scam devices, cheaper and better perfomance! Im done with asus, first phone from them and such a mistake.

krnapj
Rising Star I
ChillyRide

Its not just pubg! Wild Rift always <120 fps and fluctuate like cheap crap, Genshin still fluctuate, at least no throttle. Hate unstable fps everywhere. Asus claim its "Gaming Phone" but its just ordinary phone with bad software and design. Look at chinese gaming phones, proper cooling solutions whick works far better than asus scam devices, cheaper and better perfomance! Im done with asus, first phone from them and such a mistake.

View post
I agree , performance in genshin is not stable at all , temperature rises rapidly n the clock speed drops then fps drops and the aero active cooler is a scam just a waste of money , doesn't change the temperature.also my first asus phone , will never buy it again , got carried away with the advertisements.