srvohra
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

FunBike31
Community Legend I
srvohra

They even listen what we are saying....?????

View post
Yes, I confirm it to you, he reads, but he does not understand or does not want to understand. he continued to ask for the operations of the wifi resolution faq and what he replied to me in another message, that the problem can be linked to multiple causes of configuration on the device and even of the WIFI router while the All of these ROG 5s no longer have a WIFI module so are unable to find a Wifi router let alone access the Wifi configuration of the device is serious at the skill level or it's deliberate but I don't understand not the reason for such denial.

srvohra
Star II

FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/241280#Comment_241280

Yes, I confirm it to you, he reads, but he does not understand or does not want to understand. he continued to ask for the operations of the wifi resolution faq and what he replied to me in another message, that the problem can be linked to multiple causes of configuration on the device and even of the WIFI router while the All of these ROG 5s no longer have a WIFI module so are unable to find a Wifi router let alone access the Wifi configuration of the device is serious at the skill level or it's deliberate but I don't understand not the reason for such denial.

View post
this is a Global issue i visited the service center today and they said and confirms it its a motherboard issue and so many devices are lying already there he showed me for the same issue ...even i asked him why asus is not doing anything about it ?...or they doesn't know about this issues which cannot be possible ...so he said they know how come they don't know if we are making so many RMA about the same issue they are all going on the record ...he adds "but we have no words towards its resolution so what we can do we are only a service provider"...wht cant they be serious about their after sale service and quality parts if they are making such a serious gaming phone....its not about me so many people are facing this issue out of nowhere whats our fault man even such a c grade phone can last 5 years without any serious issue ...FEELING CHEATED

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, srvohra.
I have updated the reply in PM, kindly help to check and reply. Thank you.

vamsikrisna
Star III
srvohra

screenshot-20221212-003544255.jpg

screenshot-20221212-003601546.jpg

Here you go for the screenshot

View post
There is no use talking to him. He is like robot. Doesn't have any understanding of the device. No point talking to him.