srvohra
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

srvohra
Star II
hello sir / mam
please avoid my rage...as i am really disappointed by your product because if you are aware of it its a popular known issue of WiFi and hotspot not working reffres to the motherboard problem already facing to many people.(you can find about it all over the internet and youtube) i have purchased my unit on 22 feb 2022 and this one is 256gb /12gn model for which i paid a total sum of 58000 around and after 9 months this problem comes out of nowhere dispite i take a very i mean a VERY good care of it (and trust me when i am saying it ) its TOTALLY A MANUFACTURING Defect which not me alone is facing its my bad luck which i am also facing this issue sir ...its all started today.....

browsing amazon app
phone freeze
phone restarted (takes 1 min approx)
WiFi and hotsspot stopped working (if i trying to turn on it is turning off by its own / Hot spot showing Error)
END OF THE STORY

i did factory reset from recovery menu but of no use
i have only three months left with my warranty if i get this issue after three months buy its own what do i do then....ii want a real solution and word from your side.....i hope you understand my feelings and provide me a satisfied answer and solution to this known issue or trust me sir/mam i will take it too far whatever it takes waiting for your response

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, srvohra.
Thank you for providing detailed information and descriptions.
Please kindly review and respond to the details in the PM.
Thank you.

srvohra
Star II
They even listen what we are saying....?????

srvohra
Star II
Here you go for the screenshot