This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 turned off suddenly. Wont power back on

Animesh11
Star I

Phone just died suddenly and wont turn back on. This is the first time it has happened. The phone already had a software update issue due to which speaker was not working. But now the phone itself is not turning on. I don't want to lose the data I have on this device. Please suggest a solution

10 REPLIES 10

@Falcon_ASUS I am facing the same issue. Please get this resolved

@Punisher100192 there will be a mother board issue and they will charge you 48k-50k ur phone price. Rog is waste mobile company ever and their customers service is more than worst. 

@Punisher100192 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

xerodoom
Star III

The exact same thing happened to me. Mine needs 30000PHP to get repaired as it is out of warranty. It happened during warranty period to and got the motherboard replaced.

login078
Star III

Same here, the service center tech said my RoG phone 5 got hard brick and needs Motherboard replacement which is nearly equivalent to a RoG 6 price. Better buy and a new phone. Asus phones and services are technically bad so avoid them from now on. Today, I even saw one customer before me in line fighting for his 9 months RoG 6 warranty at the service center and they won't honor it. He'll probably post here soon too.