AndrewPanda2k
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG phone 5
Firmware Version: add in screenshot
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: everyday for about lat week
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): add in screenshot
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, about week ago found that my battery is draining to fast. I got phone from August and everything was fine till that time. As you can see from screenshot battery drain almost straight. I didn't change settings since I get the phone. I'm mostly using dynamic mode. 120hz/60hz. Nothing really changed after I put 60hz. I'm also found that my phone lose about 30 %of battery per night.im using original charger 66w and cable.also I've done factory reset 1 day ago it didn't help. I've tried to find solutions in another topic but i couldn't that's I started a new one. Thank you for any help.
screenshot-20220129-183732612.jpg
screenshot-20220129-183743654.jpg
screenshot-20220129-183752207.jpg
screenshot-20220129-185809149.jpg
screenshot-20220129-190315704.jpg
screenshot-20220129-190400060.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

AndrewPanda2k
Star I
Also I found the phone is overhead per day. I jus used common features (data location Bluetooth 120hz screen refresh) all these were from my first day of usage. And CPU temperature was around 65-70°c. I've sorted out that with ultradurable mode.

k_huat
Rising Star II
I'm not sure what's wrong with your screen off all night but still drain for ~6% 🤔
Not sure Asus is looking into your issue n u may need to pray for Asus to reply u. Wish u luck on this

AndrewPanda2k
Star I
k_huat

I'm not sure what's wrong with your screen off all night but still drain for ~6% 🤔

Not sure Asus is looking into your issue n u may need to pray for Asus to reply u. Wish u luck on this

View post
Thank you, for last 2 days draining looking better to me. Not like it was before but acceptable. Maybe one of restrictions helps, maybe some soft update. Maybe battery just became older. Hopefully everything gonna be fine. Fingers crossed. Thank you for your time, and for all advices. Take care🤜🏻🤛🏻