This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U-Mobile ( Union Bank Mobile Banking) app.

B_l_a_c_k_S_h_e
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No.
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): U-Mobile & 7.21.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Due to security reasons app blackouts the screenshot.
App is not getting activated after tapping the activation tab. Sending message keeping spinning on the screen but never reach the returning server to verify my mobile number to get app activated.
"Same mobile number works on same app on other smartphone manufacturers accept Asus Rog 5".
THIS MEANS APP IS FINE. THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH THE APP ITSELF.
Asus ignoring this issue since previous year and people are getting trouble.
No one is listening to the users. It is not a cheap phone. Please do something ASAP!
7 REPLIES 7

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Though this has been reported since few months. It is already being tested with every update.
Concern - The issue might not be same on all phones, but if you check on Google play store there are many users complaining on the same exact issue.
We are trying our best and should soon try to get solution, somethings totally depend on 3rd party App.

ButterChicken
Rising Star I
@ARP_ASUS
Hello Bruhh,
I have Rog2 , I recently updated to Android 11 from then I'm facing the same issue , it stucks on the same page Sending SMS , I also checked SMS app
It sends sms but nothing happens
I also Called to Banking App Customer Care, they said there's no issues on their side, then i removed my sim card and use it on my old device Realme 7, its working on that phone, So there's no issue in app and Banking side
Please Check this issue , its started since I updated to Android 11🥺

jeevankumar
Star III
For Android 11 mobiles, the app is not working

B_l_a_c_k_S_h_e
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

Though this has been reported since few months. It is already being tested with every update.

Concern - The issue might not be same on all phones, but if you check on Google play store there are many users complaining on the same exact issue.

We are trying our best and should soon try to get solution, somethings totally depend on 3rd party App.

View post
One issue even not solved another problem arised. WiFi stopped working. What a flagship gaming phone. 💩
It lags while gaming. My old Redmi K20 Pro 8gb ram with 256gb rom works far better than Asus Rog 5 8gb ram 128gb rom.My K20 pro work better than this phone even its storage near to full. But on the other hand it can't even handle 128gb rom storage load @90% while having SD888 with 8 gigs of ram. 😫