This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG AeroActive Cooler 6 Over-cooling prevention workaround?

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5S Pro and AeroActive Cooler 6
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: just once for now.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My device is now overheating because the ROG AeroActive Cooler 6 restricted it's Frosty and Frozen modes for atleast 48 hours. Is there a workaround this? There was a few notifications that I managed to force the cooler to do Frozen mode but now it forced me to wait 48 hours (now at 41 hours waiting time) which is ridiculous.
screenshot-20221014-173358824.png
screenshot-20221014-173409363.png
screenshot-20221014-173418299.png

36 REPLIES 36

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
FunBike31

it becomes laughable unfortunately, not even a comment from the staf of asus.

You still think you're going for a ROG6D, I admire you for having so much faith and perseverance

View post
I know right. I actually have better experiences from Apple and Samsung. The only time I contact their CS is when I am inquiring about the next OS update release dates. No technical issue whatsoever it's just they have been safely throttling their systems causing FPS drops on my games that is why I switched to ASUS ROG. @Titan_ASUS you need to improve your Customer Service and Technical Support teams.

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Sad no response from admins and moderators....

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Still no moderators going to comment? I have the soft lock issue again for a few days now.

screenshot-20221104-203517419.png

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Any update on this issue?

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
You really need to set timers for cooling modes. I am on a soft lock again from using Frosty and Frozen. My temperature is always 40-47 degrees Celsius so I need those modes available most of the time. The warning says my temperature is too low even though it was 45 degrees Celsius?
screenshot-20221122-045942372.png