RahulB24
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Yes
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Yesterday Night my Rog 5 got automatically restart & since then I'm unable to turn my wifi & hotspot on. I tried to restart the phone but it didn't fix the problem.

screenshot-20211029-102638752.jpg

28 REPLIES 28

FunBike31
Community Legend I
ig NxVeM

Not just me everyone who repaired it is facing the same issue back again, changing the motherboard will fix this issue just for a limited period of time uhh I hope you guys take a refund

View post
Give the source or users who changed the motherboard for the Wifi / HotSpot problem again encounter this same problem (not another like that of the load), I consult all the discussions of dozens of sites and it is the first statement I see. Are you talking about the same problem, and did you get a new IMEI? after repair.

ig_NxVeM
Star III
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/193104#Comment_193104

Give the source or users who changed the motherboard for the Wifi / HotSpot problem again encounter this same problem (not another like that of the load), I consult all the discussions of dozens of sites and it is the first statement I see. Are you talking about the same problem, and did you get a new IMEI? after repair.

View post
Bruv alr so users were facing this issue after .86 issue then took it to service center then again it popped up at .176 ggs and btw didn't u see ppl getting this issue back again don't cap about that multiple site thing FFS

RahulB24
Star II
@Irene2_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @fussion_ASUS
Modertors could you please exactly explain here what is the exact issue?
As @ig NxVeM mentioned if people are facing same issue again..What are we supposed to do? Keep changing motherboards after every update?
I would like to know what is the real reason behind this problem. I should know what is the issue & assurity this problem will not occur in future. We not paid 60K INR for all this. So many people have faced this issue & still there is no single official statement from Asus on this.

pourush_kalia
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/193165#Comment_193165

People have been asked to go to the service centre for this issue. If people are refusing to go, that's not an issue of Asus.

View post
People don't buy a 50-60k FlagShit device to keep on visiting your service centres, We have people who have service centres like 150km, 200km, 300km away and Your useless and shameless brand don't provide a stand by device or pick ups... Mind you keep your sarcasms away from this... those who facing the wrath are really in great pain without devices for months to and fro to service centres for issues created by Asus defected manufacturing.

ig_NxVeM
Star III
RahulB24

@Irene2_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @fussion_ASUS

Modertors could you please exactly explain here what is the exact issue?

As @ig NxVeM mentioned if people are facing same issue again..What are we supposed to do? Keep changing motherboards after every update?

I would like to know what is the real reason behind this problem. I should know what is the issue & assurity this problem will not occur in future. We not paid 60K INR for all this. So many people have faced this issue & still there is no single official statement from Asus on this.

View post
Bro it's really bullshit to get our motherboards changed twice first at .86 then again the same issue at .176 suddenly the phone shuts down and then restarts , after this the hotspot and both wifi option doesn't get enabled