RahulB24
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Yes
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Yesterday Night my Rog 5 got automatically restart & since then I'm unable to turn my wifi & hotspot on. I tried to restart the phone but it didn't fix the problem.

screenshot-20211029-102638752.jpg

28 REPLIES 28

RahulB24
Star II
@Rahul_V
Don't even go for motherboard replacement. Cuz it's not a permanent fix. Asus is so careless they have not bothered to accept their mistake & no official statement has been released on this.
Just submit your phone to nearby service center. Take the Jobsheet & RMA NO. from them. Call asus support & escalate your case to senior & ask for refund. They will tell you to replace motherboard or give you replacement model. Here choice is yours!
You can wait for 15 Days & then file a case in National Consumer Forum & send asus team a document. I did the same & my refund was approved. Now they have promised in 7days money will be transferred.

KhanStan
Star III
Same problem here. gave phone in service center and received after almost a month... its working fine now.

RahulB24
Star II
I have waited for 7 more day & still my refund is not yet processed. Very disgusting service by Asus. Did not expect this at all. From time to time i have been told by 27th nov. My refund will be processed. Just now called the service center & now they are telling me to wait for 7 days more. Just useless company..
I escalted my case in national consumer forum. If i don't get refund in 10 days i will take legal action against this Fraud Company.

RahulB24

National Cosumer Forum, Docket Number -3083796

@CH_ASUS @ARP @Falcon_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @fussion_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS

View post
Hey can i get your contact details?? I've taken this issue to higher authorities and might need your help to ensure no user is cheated.