This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost function to wifi and hotspot

Ashwood
Star II

using a ROG5, phone was fine until it went to the latest update. 33.0210.02110.235. i lost the capability to turn on hotspot and wifi. lost capability as in it didnt want to be switch on, cannot find any wifi signal and hotspot just state error. is there a fix or a rollback update i can do?

7 REPLIES 7

Are you thinking that this issue is because of new update, then I must say ur wrong, this is not any update issue this mobile is manufactured like that with flaws, ROG phone works only till 1yr 1 month not more that, after this time period ur mother board will get spoil, if you notice u can see changes in ur mobile from 2nd month only after u brought, volume issue battery issue heating issue and at last, after 1yr ur mother board will die. If company tells that they will replace the mother board for free as one time offer don't believe it if they replace also these issues will come again, because the mobile in built like it won't work more then a yr. We r spending 50k 60k to use only for a yr. Sorry to our self because ROG has cheated us.

Не сожгли у тебя модуль, вай фай так работает через раз, стоит ждать обновления либо же самому откатить назад 

Falcon_ASUS

@Ashwood 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657 

If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.