screenshot-20211030-010406582-1.jpg
screenshot-20211030-010053630-1.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5s Pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================
The new force Dark Mode option doesn't work right as shown in the screenshots the chat comes up white and almost impossible to read and the status bar is invisible, I have to leave the app to see the time, etc.. on other apps it's also not the best, they have weird issues as well.
I tried turning it off but there's no option to have my phone in Dark Mode without using "Force" Dark Mode, so I manually turned off all the apps in the force dark mode setting but the apps I'm having issues with aren't even listed there, I even tried changing the settings in the app itself but that doesn't help either.
There should be an option to use dark Mode without Forcing it on other apps or if there is and I don't know about it can someone help me ?
Phone is up to date, and northing wrong with it, I bought it New couple of days ago.

5 REPLIES 5

ronald1985
Community Legend I
NSS15

screenshot-20211030-010406582-1.jpg

screenshot-20211030-010053630-1.jpg

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 5s Pro
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

======================================

The new force Dark Mode option doesn't work right as shown in the screenshots the chat comes up white and almost impossible to read and the status bar is invisible, I have to leave the app to see the time, etc.. on other apps it's also not the best, they have weird issues as well.

I tried turning it off but there's no option to have my phone in Dark Mode without using "Force" Dark Mode, so I manually turned off all the apps in the force dark mode setting but the apps I'm having issues with aren't even listed there, I even tried changing the settings in the app itself but that doesn't help either.

There should be an option to use dark Mode without Forcing it on other apps or if there is and I don't know about it can someone help me ?

Phone is up to date, and northing wrong with it, I bought it New couple of days ago.

Force Dark Mode
If this is Messenger for Facebook, there is already a dark mode.
Press on your pic top left and there will be dark mode.
You can turn off force dark mode as well.

NSS15
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54433/force-dark-mode

If this is Messenger for Facebook, there is already a dark mode.

Press on your pic top left and there will be dark mode.

You can turn off force dark mode as well.

View post
There's no option to turn force Dark Mode off. And in messenger regardless of what mode I have selected in the app the results are the same.

ronald1985
Community Legend I