Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g auto switch call drop

rishishahu112
Star III

I am on latest update.

I live in India we have 5g SA here.

And whenever I am on 5g  and someone calls me it's shows them it's ringing and I do t recieve a call.

The phone tries to switch between 4g and 5g and this causes drop of calls.

As some of the calls sometimes get to me then the network doesn't switchs to 5g   or takes time.

And sometime the whole internet get disconnected.

And I neither 4g nor 5g works untill turn the internet or airplane mode on and off.

This is really frustrating.

Please have a solution for this in the next update.

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @rishishahu112 , according to your problem, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first.

https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657/

Also, I have PM you for confirming Wi-Fi issue details.
Could you please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information?

Thank you.

Omkar13579
Star III

5g deployment is still in its infant stage in india. Im on Jio which supports 5g SA too and ive faced the exact same issues as you have with calls dropping and the constant switching between 4g and 5g. I believe it has to do with the poor coverage we have atm and from what ive noticed in the past 1 month of using 5g its stability has definitely improved. Right now i only turn on 5g when i want to watch/actively browse the internet and know i am in a good coverage area and turn it off when im not using it(there is an option to have a 5g toggle in your quick settings).

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.