Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Hotspot is not turning on

Rajib18aug
Star II

Model Name: ROG 3

Firmware Version: WW-31.0210.0210.258

Rooted or not: Not Rooted

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Wifi & Hotspot is not turning on 

Wifi & Hotspot is not working suddenly from yesterday, tried restarting the device and also resetting the network, nothing helps. Kindly help to resolve the issue.

13 REPLIES 13

Mostwanted
Rising Star II

Hi all I'm also facing this issue and posted it multiple times here on zentalk however what I've experienced is when trying factory reset it starts working and after a while doing the setup the issue starts again. As far my experience it's a software issue or bug related to Android 12.

I'm not able to downgrade my phone to Android 11 to confirm if the same issue is happening on Android 11 too.

willjoe2442
Star III

If your hotspot won't work, ensure the internet works and you're entering the right password. You can also try disabling battery saver or low power mode or restarting your phone's Wi-Fi. If your phone's hotspot still won't work, then tethering or turning the phone on and off might help

Regards,

Will

willjoe2442
Star III

If your hotspot won't work, ensure the internet works and you're entering the right password. You can also try disabling the battery saver or low power mode or restarting your phone's Wi-Fi. If your phone's hotspot still won't work, then tethering or turning the phone on and off might help

Regards,

Will

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.