ZT-8c695f93
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: very frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):pubg, instagram
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While using the phone or playing pubg the ghost touch causes a lot of problems while moving it causes the fire button to fire single shots instead of continuous shots and while using instagram it causes a lot of problems while typing. Please provide a fix for it it didn't used to happen before. i'm attaching videos so that you can understand my problem more easily.

9 REPLIES 9

Craven
Rising Star II
This might sound weird but try and give it some time. I've had similar problems in the past where after I'd just updated to a new firmware version (.58, .78 or .99), pubg will experience some ghost touching here and there, ADS will automatically un-ADS and the scope just flickers in and out. It happened persistently for a few days right after updating until it just magically disappeared on its own. I'm currently on .99, the same firmware version that gave me ghost touch problems for the first week but after that, it's been smooth sailing. I've been playing pubg for over a month without a single ghost touch issue. I anticipate that if update to .122, I'll get ghost touching again but i wouldn't worry about it. It's weird but the bug fixes itself after some time, at least on my device.

ZT-8c695f93
Star I
Craven

This might sound weird but try and give it some time. I've had similar problems in the past where after I'd just updated to a new firmware version (.58, .78 or .99), pubg will experience some ghost touching here and there, ADS will automatically un-ADS and the scope just flickers in and out. It happened persistently for a few days right after updating until it just magically disappeared on its own. I'm currently on .99, the same firmware version that gave me ghost touch problems for the first week but after that, it's been smooth sailing. I've been playing pubg for over a month without a single ghost touch issue. I anticipate that if update to .122, I'll get ghost touching again but i wouldn't worry about it. It's weird but the bug fixes itself after some time, at least on my device.

View post
It is weird cause I didn't had this problem until past one week. Whenever I try to jiggle in game it creats this issue

Aman89053
Rising Star II
shashwatpandey2015@gmail.com

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: very frequently
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):pubg, instagram

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

While using the phone or playing pubg the ghost touch causes a lot of problems while moving it causes the fire button to fire single shots instead of continuous shots and while using instagram it causes a lot of problems while typing. Please provide a fix for it it didn't used to happen before. i'm attaching videos so that you can understand my problem more easily.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/IN8U8FF354LX/2020.mp4

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/OE9EP21RKSH4/2020-12-26-01-48-22.mp4

Touch issue
Pub g is banned here In india...
You r downloading it illegally..(from third party)

There is no support for india right now ..
Wait for the unban ...

realistix
Rising Star I
Aman89053

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42367/touch-issue

Pub g is banned here In india...

You r downloading it illegally..(from third party)

There is no support for india right now ..

Wait for the unban ...

View post
lmao. Please add Volte so i don't have to come here anymore smh.