Schedule charging is not working and time changing randomly

pranoj24
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): battery=>powermaster=>schedule charging
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
==========================================
Hello!
When I setup schedule charging time is changing randomly. Is it a bug? @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Anders @Gustav_ASUS @andelocia
23 REPLIES 23

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
itopinonavevanonipoti95

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/128254#Comment_128254

Done it, and nothing changed... It's not a cache or reset problem... I discussed those issues for an entire week with the support and they told me that they had tons of other people claiming the same issues (schedule charging not functioning and slow charge beeing fast above all the others) and they said that it was a problem that could have been fixed only with an update... And now, at least three update after, i still have those problems, like EVERY SINGLE other people i asked about: i asked to more than 10 people with a rogphone 3, and ALL of them have the same issues...

View post
Yea ,i have that too from the begining

BlackAs
Rising Star I
How are you measuring the watt out put from the charger to establish slow charge not working are you using a clamp meter then converting amperage to watts ? I haven't checked mine just assumed it was working cause I turned it on. I haven't tried the scheduled charging on mine either.

itopinonavevano
Star III
BlackAs

How are you measuring the watt out put from the charger to establish slow charge not working are you using a clamp meter then converting amperage to watts ? I haven't checked mine just assumed it was working cause I turned it on. I haven't tried the scheduled charging on mine either.

View post
I did not "measured" it... I simply compared with the fast normal charging and it's almost identical in the time to charge... Also it says in the description (and there is a chart also in it) that it should charge the phone constantly at the exact same speed... But from 0 to 85 it's waaaaaaay faster than from 85 to 100... Not speaking about the heat that it's identically high in fast and slow charging

itopinonavevano
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@pranoj24 Sorry should have been more clear. Can you do a recording where you reset the cache of PowerMaster and then set the time for scheduled charging?

View post
Little update: i downloaded the update today (n.17.0823.2009.99) and i have the same issue unresolved again. Nothing changed.