This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues or bugs

GNo1
Star I

Hi there! I've been using my 8pro for 3 months now and I have some questions. 1. the brightness is changing however the adaptive brightness is off, 2. the letters size and font randomly change sometimes while I'm typing. 3. apps such as messenger, facebook, etc frozen. I'm using Rog phones since Rog phone 2 and I never had any issues like those.I still have my Rog6 I just tested the two phones 6 is faster than 8pro.  I don't know why the triggers was downgraded and I also missing the 2 buttons from the cooler. If anyone has any ideas how can I fix those issues please let me know. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Koudmaker
Rising Star II

For the adaptive brightness you can reset it.

Download activity launcher

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.szalkowski.activitylauncher

After that search for device health.

1000012728.png

Open clear storage 

1000012730.png

Here is where you can clear the data for the adaptive brightness and also i think it was the learning curve of adaptive battery.

1000012732.png

Thanks! I've tried this and seems it works. Now I don't get notifications from emails and few other apps. I setting up exactly same as my rog6 and I get notifications on the 6 nothing on the 8pro. I hope Asus will find some updates to fix this bugs, I'm about to sell this phone now and get back to 6... Anyway thanks for the help!

Turn off Battery:Background app management

That Asus feature does not work correctly so it breaks everything.