cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3 suddenly blackscreen and no led indicator of charging

devicentextian
Rising Star II

This what im doing when it happens

So i just finished charging the phone for about 10mins it's also locked to 80% then started scrolling through internet

while im scrolling the screen suddenly went black i though it just goes to sleep mode so i tried opening it but it just vibrate. i tried charging it then it led shows it not charging since it shows no light.

after an hour or 2 it opened i got into the menu then the phone went black again..

now earlier 10 hours since it went black again i tried connecting it to my laptop it suddenly shows light into led indicator it means it was charging, before i also tried to charge it through my laptop but no response. now  i tried opening it and just keeping vibrate when i tried.. then i tried holding the power and down volume at the same time now it opens and charging? it works properly right now but i don't know what cause this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

devicentextian
Rising Star II

This issue is now currently fixed after It opened once again I factory reset it 3 times the first one still turned my phone off and does the same issue then 2nd time I factory reset it through settings and I factory reset it again through Power + volume down just to make sure, now the phone is currently working properly for 2 days now, idk if it's hardware or software issue since one of the symptoms is it won't charge.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

keren_ASUS

Hi @devicentextian

I'm so sorry to hear about this issue! Can you please reach out to the service team as this could be a hardware issue? 

https://www.asus.com/ph/support/callus/

devicentextian
Rising Star II

This issue is now currently fixed after It opened once again I factory reset it 3 times the first one still turned my phone off and does the same issue then 2nd time I factory reset it through settings and I factory reset it again through Power + volume down just to make sure, now the phone is currently working properly for 2 days now, idk if it's hardware or software issue since one of the symptoms is it won't charge.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.