cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 3 SIM NOT ALLOWED

purple_frog06
Star II
screenshot-20210508-132513179.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help: After the update ,my phone cards are not working( 1 and 2 sim card )
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version:WW-17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not:i dont know
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
purple.frog06

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help: After the update ,my phone cards are not working( 1 and 2 sim card )

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version:WW-17.0823.2102.143
  3. Rooted or not:i dont know
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Does it work if you change to SIM tray1? So put the SIM card that's currently in SIM tray 2 and put it in SIM tray 1.
You can perform hardware test by going to the Calculator. Type in .12345+=
Do Single Test and do all the SIM Card Test and Sim Card2 Test.

pradeep03_pk
Star II
purple.frog06

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version:WW-17.0823.2102.143
  3. Rooted or not:i dont know
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

ya for me today suddenly network went down, both the sim card tray is not working, when i did hardware single test, both the sim passed the test, but my sim card is not working on this device, i have tried on another device it's working fine, i have done everything, changed sim, restart the device nothing worked, devs @Gustav_ASUS kindly help to solve this problem!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
pradeep03.pk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48017/rog-phone-3-sim-not-allowed

ya for me today suddenly network went down, both the sim card tray is not working, when i did hardware single test, both the sim passed the test, but my sim card is not working on this device, i have tried on another device it's working fine, i have done everything, changed sim, restart the device nothing worked, devs @Gustav_ASUS kindly help to solve this problem!

View post
As mentioned in my previous post:
You can perform hardware test by going to the Calculator. Type in .12345+=
Do Single Test and do all the SIM Card Test and Sim Card2 Test.

purple_frog06
Star II
I found the solution to my problem, my imei numbers were blocked after a certain period of time, because I did not process the imei information of the phones coming from abroad to the necessary units in the country I was in, solution imei repair!!