04-21-2022 06:34 PM
05-14-2022 06:34 AM
gcmercado07I don't have your model, if possible will you check by usung of another sim card card from different company, If same issue happened means, reinstall the firmware update.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG Phone 3 Strix
- Firmware Version: WW_18.0410.2203.201
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: Restarts every 5 minutes. Always cannot read SIM card.
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Not app related.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I have already done the following:
- Force shutdown/restart.
- Install/reinstall SIM card.
- Clear cache.
Please help. I prefer not to do a system restore. Thank you.
My ROG Phone 3 automatically restarts every 5 minutes and shows "No SIM Card" error. What to do?
06-13-2022 10:15 AM