RAMChYLD
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zen Phone 3 ASUS_1003D
Firmware Version: WW_18.0410.2203.201
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
As per the title. I noticed that the last few posts made about this has been closed with no solution provided and remains unresolved so I'm opening another one. Please enable VoLTE and WiFi Calling for Telenor-DiGi Malaysia. I understand that Asus has enabled WiFi Calling and VoLTE for Maxis and U Mobile, but I'm a longtime DiGi customer and don't intend to switch anytime soon. Furthermore my family have bad experience with Maxis in the past and thus I will not be using them ever.
The Malaysian government has already shut down 3G in Malaysia. Now all phones has to use VoLTE and VoWIFI with 4G or risk dropping to unsafe 2G. Some area even already shut off 2G and only offers 4G. Please enable VoLTE and VoWIFI for Zen Phone 3 so it can be used on the network properly.
2 REPLIES 2

Mattias_ASUS
Thanks for your feedback.
We are constantly working together with several network providers to bring VoLTE to as many users as possible.

RAMChYLD
Star III

Any follow up for this? Over a year later and still no VoLTE and VoWIFI for DIGI. iPhones, Samsung phones and even chinaphones like Xiaomi and Honor already have support for VoLTE and VoWIFI on the network.

Why isn't the support there yet for my ROG Phone 3? 

ROG Phone 5 onwards have support yes, but I expect to get more life out of my phone since it's only 3 years old. 

Please add support for VoLTE and VoWIFI on Telenor-DIGI (now CelcomDiGi since they merged with Axiata-Celcom)