This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you reset the automatic brightness to the default values??

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So I played a little bit too much with the Auto-Brightness Feature and now my Phone want's to keep staying at 0% Display Brightness in a dark room. After a fresh install it kept staying at 8% brightness.
Is there any way where I can reset the Auto-Brightness Function? Any background app that controls the Brightness? On other phones I had always to clear the data from an app called: Device Health Service, but this System-App isn't even used on the ROG 3. So, where can I reset my Brightness??
I'm thanking in advanced for any information/suggestion.
2 REPLIES 2

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Helo ;PuweY

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

So I played a little bit too much with the Auto-Brightness Feature and now my Phone want's to keep staying at 0% Display Brightness in a dark room. After a fresh install it kept staying at 8% brightness.

Is there any way where I can reset the Auto-Brightness Function? Any background app that controls the Brightness? On other phones I had always to clear the data from an app called: Device Health Service, but this System-App isn't even used on the ROG 3. So, where can I reset my Brightness??

I'm thanking in advanced for any information/suggestion.

How can you reset the automatic brightness to the default values??
Hey try searching for device health in system settings
It popped up on my Zenfone,see if it's the same on your rog
screenshot-20201102-213802159.jpg

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Helo ;PuweY After receiving the next FOTA, please search settings for "Device Health", go into app details, storage & cache, click clear storage and you will see an option to reset adaptive brightness.
Due to a UI flow issue, the app won't turn up in search results right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.