This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help my rog does not start and is only in fastboot mode

Jairo_Toro
Star III
Hello everyone, yesterday unlock the bootloader and install twrp from the xda page compatible with rog3 ... but when flashing I know that it brinked and now it is only in fastboot mode and it does not start the Android system 😪 I want to return to the rom that I had which by the way is the version tencent sndg 865+ 12/128 with firmware ww ....... 70 that I update yesterday .. someone who please help me to reset is my first rog thanks in advance.
21 REPLIES 21

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I think your best bet for help would be to redirect your question to the XDA or TWRP forums.
Good luck!

Jairo_Toro
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

I think your best bet for help would be to redirect your question to the XDA or TWRP forums.

Good luck!

View post
Please I only need guidance to be able to repair that fastboot state

MV
Rising Star II
Jairo Toro

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116057#Comment_116057

Please I only need guidance to be able to repair that fastboot state

View post
Whenever something gets messed up while rooting and you have a bricked phone. Please flash the official firmware. It should solve most of the issues. or long process if you can access fastboot you are still safe and it's just matter of flashing correct rom. Unfortunately for ROG 3 we don't have any custom roms yet.
So I am not sure what do you mean by a bricked phone if you access fastboot or twrp. You should be safe in this case.
Probably, you should head over to below link and have a read.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/asus-rog-phone-3/how-to/unbrick-tool-unbrick-asus-rog-phone-3-t4151...

MV
Rising Star II

Jairo Toro

Hello everyone, yesterday unlock the bootloader and install twrp from the xda page compatible with rog3 ... but when flashing I know that it brinked and now it is only in fastboot mode and it does not start the Android system 😪 I want to return to the rom that I had which by the way is the version tencent sndg 865+ 12/128 with firmware ww ....... 70 that I update yesterday .. someone who please help me to reset is my first rog thanks in advance.

help my rog does not start and is only in fastboot mode
Whenever you have a bricked phone, thumbrule is to flash official firmware. You will loose all data and have to setup the phone again in this case.
The phone is not bricked until you can access any recovery mode? Can you access twrp or default recovery? Share images.
Better head over to XDA and have a read on below article.
[UNBRICK-TOOL] Revive your bricked ASUS ROG Phone 3 [RAW-FW LIST]Another thing I would not suggest you to currently root ROG 3 as we don't have custom roms yet. But no ones stopping you for playing around.