cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display and network issues

ranvirs008
Star I
Rog phone 3.
On low brightness the visual becomes distorted and on full brightness not much is visible in bright sunlight.
There is a black crash when after I hide or unhide an app most of times, it gets fixed after I lock and unlock the phone
I'm facing network issues on network "Airtel" in India, apn was not getting set automatically.
These are issues that i face mainly, otherwise this phone is a complete BEAST.
2 REPLIES 2

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ranvirs008

Rog phone 3.

On low brightness the visual becomes distorted and on full brightness not much is visible in bright sunlight.

There is a black crash when after I hide or unhide an app most of times, it gets fixed after I lock and unlock the phone

I'm facing network issues on network "Airtel" in India, apn was not getting set automatically.

These are issues that i face mainly, otherwise this phone is a complete BEAST.

Display and network issues
Black crush is issue is there in every device and they are saying to wait for upcoming update so lets wait and see
And for network issues , if you are having volte issue then go to network settings and force network to 4g and if that doesn't work then enable 5g and force Network to 4g/5g and hopefully that will work
I am using vodafone in India and having volte issues and when i forced 4g only, i was not receiving call and so for me second one with enabling 5g works fine and bolte is also working
Until proper fix , this will work but @Gustav_ASUS , we need a proper fix for this issue

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@ranvirs008 Were you able to solve your network issues by updating the APN settings correctly?