Black crush issue not solved

abhinavpm00
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version:.99
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Facebook, instagram,mx player,state of survival game.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
The ROG Phone 3 has been improved continuously and we keep looking at improvements for video performance.
With every new update, the fine-tuning is making sure that the overall quality is getting better.
Appreciate your patience. Make sure you are on the latest software version that is .99 for now.

pradhyumna
Rising Star I
Same kind of reply on each question but no solution. You guys not even read what users are posted, he had already updated with .99.
Seriously!

nishantmankar_n
Star III
pradhyumna

Same kind of reply on each question but no solution. You guys not even read what users are posted, he had already updated with .99.

Seriously!

View post
They said that they are working on black crush, ok we will wait for it but I am not agreed with their statement like every Asus Rog3 update giving us fine tunning of video performance, I do not found single improvement in black crush, I dont know why they are just considering the things, still if you are true and if our Rog3 are not improved with your updates then take it back and provide us better Rog3 phone, we will visit service center!!!