愤怒Warman
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 global
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: Nope
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
telegram-dxusyhxbii.png
1- Any soultion - settings to hide macro msg ?
2- And when i trim a video via gamellery editor , I got a very bad Clip quality ( half of it approx. ) after doing the tirm , any settings or upcoming updates ?? i think this is not much to ask lol , I want to get the same quality as the original Clip 😞
2 REPLIES 2

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Have you set up AirTriggers to activate a macro when you press the ultrasonic buttons or shake your device? In that case, I don't think you can hide the indicator from being displayed while the macro is being performed.
The Gallery app will automatically compress your video when you trim and save it as a new file, but it shouldn't noticeably impact quality. Make sure that you've maxed the screen recorder settings, so that the source file looks as good as it can from the get go.

愤怒Warman
Star III
Gustav_ASUS
  1. Have you set up AirTriggers to activate a macro when you press the ultrasonic buttons or shake your device? In that case, I don't think you can hide the indicator from being displayed while the macro is being performed.
  2. The Gallery app will automatically compress your video when you trim and save it as a new file, but it shouldn't noticeably impact quality. Make sure that you've maxed the screen recorder settings, so that the source file looks as good as it can from the get go.

View post
True , but this is small and easy feature could be added to the phone updates its looks like I am using a hack lol
I am sure that i am using the max setting and still get bad qaulity after trimming