This widget could not be displayed.
Others
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Boot to BIOS only

Hi, I have a Asus E410 with Windows 10 o.s. I am in a dire situation here that my computer will boot to BIOS only and no options available to start.  So no choice to select what media to boot. Not in fast boot. The system recognize the SSD but no Win...

adam377 by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t register my laptop that was purchased brand new

Hi, I am having a battle getting my laptop registered so I can purchase premium care for it. I purchased the laptop brand new from Amazon and have been the sole owner. When I try to register my laptop it says it is already registered. I have spoken t...

Resolved! Entering BIOS/EFI on Asus laptop without Screen

Hello!I'm trying to install a fedora server on a laptop without a screen. I have OS installrd on HDD and i have installed it into the laptip, but i stil lcant access the OS. How can I enter the UEFI to change boot order? Btw:Laptop model: X201e   

Asus tablet set up

Ok I was given an asus tablet and I’m trying to set up the weather and everything it’s kicking my butt please help 

Fenix24 by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excessive use of memory RAM

I have an ASUS TUF A15 (2023) with a Ryzen 9 7940HS and 32gb of ram, for a few months I have been experiencing excessive use of ram memory, just to turn it on the computer is already occupying more than 85% of memory. Is there any solution?

Question about warranty - SSD upgrade

Hello, I own and am very satisfied with a ASUS ROG Flow X13 GV302XA.It currently has 2 year warranty and I intend to extend it.I am considering upgrading the SSD that came with the device with a WD SN770M 1TB drive. (and perhaps replacing the less th...

MtV by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not full cpu and gpy usage

Hello guys i have more like a question than a problem. I buyed asus tuf gaming a15 ryzen 7 7735hs+rtx4060. I am playing cs2 and having around 150-200 fps, but i see that my gpy and cpu are only at 40-60 % usage. I tried ty turn turbo checked nvidia a...