This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register my laptop that was purchased brand new

Hi, I am having a battle getting my laptop registered so I can purchase premium care for it. I purchased the laptop brand new from Amazon and have been the sole owner. When I try to register my laptop it says it is already registered. I have spoken to asus support on the phone and they say it is registered under a different email address and only the person who registered it can un register it.

I don’t know why or who would have registered it. My serial number must have been used by accident or for some other unknown reason. I’m not at all happy about being told there is nothing that can be done about it and the experience is putting me off asus and makes it difficult for me to recommend asus to anyone else. I would really appreciate this getting sorted so I can purchase premium care for my laptop.

Can someone please help?

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@Jamiesimms1986
I have sent you a message, please check it.
Thank you.

Hey mate, i have bought a laptop from a private owner and he had previously registered the laptop under his/her name. Now im the owner and need to know how can i register this laptop under my name. She has provided me the purchase receipt. Thanks

@Ryder109 
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.