Hazelnut
Star I
System: Asus Zephyrus G15 2022
Model: GA503RM.307
Frequency of occurrence: Every time lid is closed
Operating system: Windows 11
========================
Detailed description:
Every time I close the lid to hibernate or sleep the computer it just shuts down or crashes. When it crashes it just shows the blue recovery screen. This happens every time I close the lid. I went to the "Change of power" settings in the control panel and set it to "hibernate" when the lid is closed but it still shuts down or crashes whenever I close the lid. What is the solution to this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Hazelnut
  1. System: Asus Zephyrus G15 2022
  2. Model: GA503RM.307
  3. Frequency of occurrence: Every time lid is closed
  4. Operating system: Windows 11

========================

Detailed description:

Every time I close the lid to hibernate or sleep the computer it just shuts down or crashes. When it crashes it just shows the blue recovery screen. This happens every time I close the lid. I went to the "Change of power" settings in the control panel and set it to "hibernate" when the lid is closed but it still shuts down or crashes whenever I close the lid. What is the solution to this problem?

Zephyrus G15 crashes every time lid is closed
@Hazelnut
Have you tried the following FAQ for troubleshooting?
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - How to fix Blue Screen Errors in Windows (BSOD) | Official ...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.