This widget could not be displayed.
Others
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Motherboard and CPU that supports more than one Hyper card

Hi, I would like to use two Hyper M.2 V2 cards in a system, and I would like to know if there is a motherboard that would support a CPU that has enough lanes for using two Hyper cards in the one system.  (And supports bifurcation on two PCIe slots.)T...

Asus Transformer Pad TF300TG

Hello, I need your help with unlocking. Could you add my tablet to the activation whitelist. I used Mitmproxy. My serial number: C8OK********. In advance, thank you.

Root and Data Recovery

Z012dc or ze552kl Android 8.0 How to enable root? Trying to use Magisk for data recovery .  

What to buy - ASUS new smartfone with offline bootloader unlock

Is there any asus smartfone with OFFLINE bootloader unlock?OFFLINE means:No Wifi required / network connectivityNo google logon requiredNo registration on some strange websites and waiting weeks after providing IMEI for unlock codeOFFLINE must work -...

hrd3 by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multimode Optical Signal Dropping.

Hello Everybody,Recently we upgraded our camera to a Sony SRG-A40 4K PTZ Camera because it supports 3G signal using 3G SDI extender. This great and all, but, upon switching to full 1080p 60hz the signal kept dropping resulting in a pixelated flashing...

Resolved! Zenfone 3 serial number already registered!

Hello, is it possible to register an old Zenfone 3 Z017D bought from a 2nd hand shop since when I try I receive here a message that 'the serial number is already registered'? I am curious how old it may be and when expired its warranty. Besides I wan...

soryn by Star II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complete Zen Failure for support

After 7+ years of great whole-house mesh performance,  my main router finally failed.Easy. replace with latest zen router right? Nope. Could not get a successful setup. After 6+ hours of attempting, re-attempting, re-re-attempting setup, requesting a...