This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF Gaming A16 2023/Vivobook 16: Ubisoft Connect crashes upon opening

I have 2 devices, the TUF Gaming A16 Advantage Ed. 2023 (FA617NT), and my Vivobook 16x Ryzen 5K series (M1603QA).

The A16 is newer, has been wiped for a clean installation of Windows due to being an excellent condition openbox. It is up to date, with no corruptions. The Vivobook is slightly behind on Windows updates.

Ubisoft Connect/UPlay fails to run on both laptops, however it manages to inconsistently successfully open to the login prompt *on the older laptop after a couple of tries.* The launcher crashes with the exception 0xc0000409 @ offset 0x020b5290 for all versions up to and including 150.1.0.11037.  Re-installing, opening constantly (on the newer laptop), or compatibility mode changes are all shots in the dark that do nothing.

I did submit a support ticket with Ubisoft Support, but they're notorious for late responses. I mainly am posting here to see if anyone else within either laptop series is seeing the same exception/behavior.

10 REPLIES 10

SILENT988
Star III

An update to fix this will come soon .

Could I have a source for this claim? Any issues I find online even vaguely related provide basic 'solutions' or have no substantial replies.

You can file a case against the French Ubisoft, which is located behind the Attached Building, at the Supreme Court in Paris, in the Vedkars Building, near the police building there.

SILENT988
Star III

The problem comes from Ubisoft, not Asus