This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Zephyrus G15 Black screen

kentplays03
Star I

So I bought this laptop 2 years ago for like 1700 USD. I took a good care because this laptop is expensive. However, right now I'm having issues and had my laptop diagnosed to the Authorized Service Center. They told me the laptop is really in good condition. But the issue with black screen and restart randomly is still persisting. They end up telling me that the issue to my laptop is the mainboard. And it will cost me around 1000 - 1200 USD for the main board alone. The warranty is already expired ASUS didn't even told me that I would experience issues with their laptop even taking a good care of it.  This is really disappointing be careful on what deivce you guys are buying.

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@kentplays03 
I am sorry for the bad experience you had. As the product has its warranty period, if it exceeds the warranty, there will be a repair fee for repair services. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I understand about the warranty period. But the thing is. My laptop has been diagnosed and it has no problem with everything. (Drivers, softwares etc) They just concluded that the issue is my mainboard which is a known problem after using your laptop for a while. Even if you're taking a good care of your laptop; you'd experience this kind of issue. If I just know that this kind of issue is happening, I could've extended my warranty period and paid some amount. No one advised that to me.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.