Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: -
Model: FX506HM
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi. I wanted to register my newly purchased laptop as it came with a bundle promo. But it seems that everytime I enter my S/N, it tells me that the serial number is incorrect. I have already registered the product and I only wanted to get the bundle promo. Im using the webpage version and would like to iterate that the Serial No. I'm typing at the promo event is the same as the serial number found on my registered product (laptop)
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
JeffTheCat
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: -
  3. Model: FX506HM
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Hi. I wanted to register my newly purchased laptop as it came with a bundle promo. But it seems that everytime I enter my S/N, it tells me that the serial number is incorrect. I have already registered the product and I only wanted to get the bundle promo. Im using the webpage version and would like to iterate that the Serial No. I'm typing at the promo event is the same as the serial number found on my registered product (laptop)

Product registration failed "serial number incorrect"
@JeffTheCat
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.