This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProArt Studiobook 16 OLED (H7604) bricked

forynee
Star I

I bought this laptop ProArt Studiobook 16 OLED (H7604)) last month and while using it last Friday I saw a pending update for the camera but never restarted to install. While using a program it crashed then went to Windows blue screen and restarted for itself. It then tried to install the camera firmware I assume but there was a progress bar but it never moved and not it's basically useless. 

I also went back on Amazon to see if anyone else had this problem and two others had the same problem. One person even had it happen to him twice. After spending $2500 for this laptop that is ridiculous. Would love to find a fix however.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@forynee
If your laptop has international warranty coverage, you can also get it repaired locally in the UK during your visit.

However, if you recently purchased the laptop, I would recommend contacting the place of purchase first to inquire about the possibility of a return.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@forynee 
May I ask if your laptop is currently able to boot up properly?
If you are still unable to boot up normally, based on your current situation, it is recommended to send it for repair. 
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location 

Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs# 

It gets as far as the picture I uploaded previously. So it powers on and shows the Asus splash screen and the progress bar below. The bar never moves though. 

I don't mind sending it in to repair but I purchased it in the US and I am migrating to the UK in a week. Will the warranty cover the repairs over there? 

@forynee
If your laptop has international warranty coverage, you can also get it repaired locally in the UK during your visit.

However, if you recently purchased the laptop, I would recommend contacting the place of purchase first to inquire about the possibility of a return.