cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium gaming laptop with keyboard peeling off in valid warranty for 1yr+

Lostone
Star I
Model name: Asus rog strix G15 G513QM-HN011T Black version

I dont understand why premium gaming brand like asus rog is not capable of doing keyboard that wont peel of after almost one year use, they advertise their product as TOP - Notch must go gaming product and even that it lacks design quality if certain keywords just starts to peel off on gaming laptop like wth?
Im kinda tired of sending it for RMA inspection so im asking here if the keyboard peeling off is covered by warranty, when most of "warranties fOcUs on mEcHaNIcAl dAmAGe"
Yeah im mad btw, because i had really high expectations in this useless capitalism driven society, imagine buying something premium and still got unwanted otucome....
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
Lostone

Model name: Asus rog strix G15 G513QM-HN011T Black version

I dont understand why premium gaming brand like asus rog is not capable of doing keyboard that wont peel of after almost one year use, they advertise their product as TOP - Notch must go gaming product and even that it lacks design quality if certain keywords just starts to peel off on gaming laptop like wth?

Im kinda tired of sending it for RMA inspection so im asking here if the keyboard peeling off is covered by warranty, when most of "warranties fOcUs on mEcHaNIcAl dAmAGe"

Yeah im mad btw, because i had really high expectations in this useless capitalism driven society, imagine buying something premium and still got unwanted otucome....

Premium gaming laptop with keyboard peeling off in valid warranty for 1yr+
@Lostone
Please refer to the following FAQ information.
[Notebook] Customer Induced Damage (CID) criteria | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.