This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry about ASUS Vivobook S 14 Intel EVO H-Series Core i5 12th Gen

AnuragJain
Star I
I have a query regarding the legitimacy and specifications of a laptop listed on Flipkart. The product in question is the ASUS Vivobook S 14 Intel EVO H-Series Core i5 12th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home) S3402ZA-LY522WS.

I am interested in purchasing this laptop, but I have a few questions before making a final decision. Firstly, I would like to know if this particular model, the S3402ZA-LY522WS, is a genuine ASUS Vivobook product as I haven't been able to find this particular model on the official Asus website.

Secondly, I would like to inquire about the upgradability of the RAM for this laptop. The listed model comes with 8 GB of RAM, and I am wondering if it is possible to upgrade the RAM in the future. It would be helpful to know if there are additional RAM slots available or if the existing RAM is soldered to the motherboard, restricting any future upgrades.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with accurate information regarding the authenticity of the laptop and the upgradability of the RAM for the ASUS Vivobook S 14 Intel EVO H-Series Core i5 12th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home) S3402ZA-LY522WS.

Model Number : S3402ZA-LY522WS
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@AnuragJain
Since the product names sold in different regions may be different, for this model, the model is the same as K3402ZA.
For detailed specification information, please refer to the following.
Thank you.

https://www.asus.com/laptops/for-home/vivobook/vivobook-s-14-oled-k3402-12th-gen-intel/techspec/ 
Memory: 8GB DDR4 on board / 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM
Total system memory upgradeable to:16GB

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@AnuragJain
Since the product names sold in different regions may be different, for this model, the model is the same as K3402ZA.
For detailed specification information, please refer to the following.
Thank you.

https://www.asus.com/laptops/for-home/vivobook/vivobook-s-14-oled-k3402-12th-gen-intel/techspec/ 
Memory: 8GB DDR4 on board / 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM
Total system memory upgradeable to:16GB

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.