This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLOW X13 2021, which USB C port works as DisplayPort?

ARog2
Star I
System: Flow X13
Model: GV301QC-K6133T
Version: 10.0.19044 N/A Build 19044
BIOS Version: GV301QC.409, 2022-01-27
========================
Detailed description: The device is from Germany, which USB C port works as DisplayPort?
Bought a USB C hub (Brand: Novoo) and tried to connect the left and right USB C ports and the results are the following: Left USB C port: the mouse, keyboard and Bluetooth headset, charging are not working and the dual external monitors are not working.
Right USB C port: the mouse, keyboard and Bluetooth headset, charging is not working (due to German SKU) and the dual external monitors are not working.
Both monitors are working, USB C hub is working (connected to Thinkpad T14, charging, dual external monitors, mouse, keyboard and Bluetooth headset).
What could the issue be? Windows OS, USB C ports, firmware or drivers?
12 REPLIES 12

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
Please update BIOS to the latest version.
Ver. 409 was released on 02/14/2022.
Thank you.

ARog2
Star I
Hi,
I tried first with MyAsus it says: Your device is up to date.
Went to the support page and tried first with BIOS Update (Windows), the installer started, extract files etc restart the computer but the date didn't change
I tried with EZ flash utility at least this time it goes updated because I switched off the sound of when the logo appears and after the update got the sound came back again
When I look into the BIOS is providing following information (same info before the upgrade):
BIOS Version:409
GOP Version 2.16
EC Version;FG070F0E.30A
and when I ran systeminfo on the cmd is still show:
BIOS Version:       American Megatrends International, LLC. GV301QC.409, 2022-01-27

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
Did you try update USB driver?
Please refer to below link to update.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the USB Type-C problems ? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

ARog2
Star I
Hello, thanks for the link, followed the instructions
according to Device Manager I have two:
AMD USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.10 (Microsoft)
and after running the Search the result is: The best drivers for your device are already installed.
I tried also "Search for updated drivers on Windows Update" it didn't provide any Optional install/update.
Had a look at properties on both "AMD USB 3.1..."
Driver Provider: Microsoft
Driver Date: 2022-02-10
Driver Version 10.0.19041.1566