This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark lines on asus tuf f15 laptops screen

Cyruz0p
Star I
  • There is this black lines on my laptop screen and after a few daws the  screen was like all black but after the charger is removed the screen is refreshed and all the lines disappear and when the charger is plugged in the lines come back 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@Cyruz0p 
Is this issue also present when entering the BIOS?
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to enter the BIOS configuration 

If the same problem occurs on the BIOS screen, it indicates a problem with the screen itself or the screen cables, and it needs to be sent for repair and inspection. 
If the display is functioning properly in the BIOS, please refer to the following FAQ to remove the graphics card and reinstall the drivers.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
[Notebook/AIO] Troubleshooting - Main (Internal) Display problem 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

camilasaunder89
Rising Star I

Hi, You should try updating your video card drivers. Also, try to adjust your screen resolution to fix this problem. Mostly, faulty video card drivers are the biggest reason behind this problem.

Falcon_ASUS

@Cyruz0p 
Is this issue also present when entering the BIOS?
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to enter the BIOS configuration 

If the same problem occurs on the BIOS screen, it indicates a problem with the screen itself or the screen cables, and it needs to be sent for repair and inspection. 
If the display is functioning properly in the BIOS, please refer to the following FAQ to remove the graphics card and reinstall the drivers.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
[Notebook/AIO] Troubleshooting - Main (Internal) Display problem 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.