This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Others
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asus ROG Zephyrus g14 requires reset to turn on every time.

My Asus ROG Zephyrus g14 requires me to perform an EC reset (Hold power down for 40 sec plugged in) every time I want to turn on my laptop. Is there a fix to this so that I can start it without plugging it in and going through the entire process?

VinxFTW by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

GA401QM-g14 R73060 - 144HZ causes display to malfunction

As title...Am double checking drivers, from the multitude of areas that I can (windows update, myasus, armory crate, etc)But this only started happening yesterday. Laptop was purchased 10 months ago, is kept pristine, and always updated.Advice anyone...

Asus TUF a15 (2022) memory upgrade problem

About two months ago, I upgraded my memory on my Asus TUF a15 (2022) laptop to a Kingston brand that is listed as compatible (from 16 GB to 32 GB). Everything was working great until today. I restarted the laptop (for no specific reason) and it would...

Keyboard impression in screen

Hey.... My device is asus tuf f15. In my laptop screen keyboard impression present.How can i remove that please give me a solution 

Upgrade RAM and SSD in ASUS X550CA

Hello, everyone,I know my laptop is old, but I'd like to ask if anyone knows if the ASUS x550CA XX103H laptop model supports SSD discs like SSD Crucial BX500 240GB 2.5 Sata3 in the following link:  https://uk.crucial.com/ssd/bx500/ct240bx500ssd1?_gl...